Jun 30, 2012

Firework








Striped top and high low skirt via Forever 21 , Jeffrey Campbell spiked Lita, Metro Park necklaces, bangles from Melrose

(Photos by me)

There's a spark in you you've just gotta ignite the light and let it shine. Just own the night like the 4th of July -Katy Perry


I just wanted to give you guys a HUGE dose of patriotism and a little bit of inspiration for this weekend/this upcoming week's festivities. Yes. I know I look like Wonder Woman. But I love it! I was literally going for flag meets Statue of Liberty. We all know I love themes, so please believe that I will be in Americana mode until Wednesday lol.


I put this super cute F21 skirt with a striped tank and a neck wreath of spikes to complete my ensemble. Everyone loved it. Even if you aren't bold enough to go full-out like I did, there are so many American flag themed items in stores right now, that you can totally find a way to incorporate it in to your outfit.


Happy 4th of July! Have fun, dress up, eat well and leave them all in awe. Because baby, you're a firework.


xx Slim
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. smokin hot outfit you little firecracker. if this doesn't make people proud to be americans i don't know what will! seriously love that spike necklace!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a hot outfit, love the hair :)






    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. niceeee like how you meshed the two completely different pieces...would of thought they were available together

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look...I googled and used you on FB as my 4th of July fashion inspiration.

    xoxo,
    Val
    http://valverdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks xx. Word? I hope you came up with a dope fit girl!

      Delete
  5. Girl..You body is to die for! I Love the outfit.......Teach me how to dress up! :) You legs are sooooooo Amazing! Please visit,comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're beautiful and so inspiring love your blog new follower !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LA Femme dresses are what women want. They are pretty, classy, sensual and elegant. They show off the body's features and beauty, making every woman comfortable and selfconfident. They offer you just the dress to wear everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is perfect for my sisters! I was worried about sizing because they are adults. I used the sizing chart provided by the vendor and they fit everyone very well.
    Kate Spade Tote Bag

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've had a great choice of outfits and the one you're wearing in these snaps were extremely amazing. I would really like to view some more designs and hopefully I'll get them soon. Thanks for the share.
    Regards,
    ghost writer

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig