May 14, 2012

Narc








Mono B cut out shirt via Tobi , Blazer via Zara , Anna Pleated skirt via Nasty Gal , Christian Louboutin Daffodil pumps via Saks , my moms leopard belt, vintage watch, random bracelets

(Photos by Trevor)


Baby you can see that the gazing eye won't lie. Don't give up your lover tonight -Interpol


Feast your eyes I'm the only one... Or at least that's how I hope he feels when I enter the room in this getup.  Dates are one of the few occasions I try not to get all boom-boom-pow and take a more refined approach. And what says "refined" more than a blazer and a button up?


Me being me, I couldn't just settle for a boring, stuffy look. Hell, I wear spikes or crosses or leather daily. This sleeveless button down with cutouts def ups the ante. After listening to my Interpol playlist, I wanted to feel floaty and girly. Enter the next level green goregeous-ness that is this skirt.


I must say, I was completely satisfied with my stroll in the park etc. date look. Despite my 6+ inch heels, I managed to pull off girl-next-door with a lil edge. Needless to say, he couldn't wait to hold me. Console me. 'Cause that's just how it should be done ;).

xx Slim





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Cute green skirt. I like the cut out blouse with it, it adds a little extra something to the look. Chic!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig